Hanuman Jayanti is always comes in the Chaitra month of April and we are celebrating Hanuman Jayanti for the birth of Lord Hanuman. People also knowing him as a Vanara God. This festival is celebrated on the 15th day of the Shukla Paksha. There are number of way people worship Lord hanuman in different countries. This year Hanuman Jayanti is on 11th April, 2017, Tuesday. According to the regional beliefs that Devotees considering Hanuman Jayanti during the different time & different. Hanuman is the Param bhakt of Lord Rama. Here we have updated the Hanuman Jayanti 2017 speical date and shubh time for Hanuman Jayanti puja.
Hanuman Jayanti: Date & Shubh Time
Get the right date for Hanuman Jayanti -"When is" and also find the Hanuman Jayanti Puja Time as below:
- Date: 11th April, 2017
- Purnima Tithi Begins = 10:22 on 10/Apr/2017
- Purnima Tithi Ends = 11:37 on 11/Apr/2017
How to Worship On Hanuman Jayanti
Generally Hanuman Jayanti is marked the full moon day of Chaitra month and we are celebrating this as the 41 days Andhra starting on Chaitra Purnima while In Tamil Nadu this festival is known as Hanumath Jayanthi and In Karnataka it is known Shukla Paksha Trayodashi OR Hanuman Vratam.
- Start the Hanuman Jayanti puja - light-up your home with mustard oil and chant of On "Om Shree Hanumate Namah" - Deepam Darshayami
- Put mustard oil, coconut and garland betel leaf for puja
- Put and Arpan sindoor to Lord Hanuman
- Speak mantra of "Om Shree Ramdut Hanumate Namah" Ghandham Samarpayami.
- Give to Arpan some flowers of jasmine and dhatura with speaking of mantra like "Om Shree Ramdut Hanumate Namah" - Pushpam Samarpayami.
- Offer Doop With Speak of mantra: "Om Shree Ramdut Hanumate Namah" - Shoopam Agrapayami.
- Sing a Hanuman Chalisa with countinue mantra of "Om Hanumante Namah"
- Pur Banana fruit, Laddu With Speaking of Hanuman Jayanti mantra: "Om Shree Ramdut Hanumate Namah" - Naivaidyam Nivedayami.