Kalashtami is the Hindu festival known as Kala Ashtami in some part of the India. This festival is come in Hindu lunar month on the ‘Krishna Paksha and specially dedicated to Lord Bhairav. The "Ashtami Tithi" is the most important day because comes after ‘Purnima’ (full moon) day, then also we can say that best day to pray for Lord Kaal Bhairav. On this day devotees are doing fasting and worship Lord Bhairav. The puja of Kaal Bhairav to provide his divine blessings and seek forgiveness for their sins. There are total 12 Kalashtami coming in a year. Here are the all details and information on kalashtami 2017 Date, Kala Ashtami Puja Vidhi, Vrat Katha & Fasting Rule.
Shubh Timings On Kalashtami
- Ashtami Tithi Timing: 02:37 AM to 04:06 AM
Next Kalashtami Date in 2017 :
- May 18, Thursday
- April 19, Wednesday
Kalashtami Puja Vidhi & Fasting Rule
- Get up early as possible as and take bath (before sunrise)
- Start Worship for Lord Kaal Bhairav.
- Go temple at Morning to take blessing of Lord Kaal Bhairav
- Arrange special puja vidhi if you prefer.
- Do fasting for full day
- During this time listne vrat katha Mahakaleshwar.
- You can speak Kaal Bhairav (Lord Shiva) mantra and stories/katha during day time.
- Give feed to dogs on Kalashtami Like milk, curd and sweets (it considered as vehicle of Lord Bhairav)
- And last you can provide food to Brahmins at Temples.
Benefit of Kalashtami Vrat:
- The puja of Kaal Bhairav to provide his divine blessings and seek forgiveness for their sins.
- This vrat is best for man and woman both which gives blessed with prosperity and happiness and get all success in their life.
Kalashtami 2020 & Kala Ashtami Vrat Katha