Varuthini Ekadashi 2017 OR we can say that its called Vaishnava Varuthini Ekadashi 2017 and Baruthani Ekadashi. Its a Hindu festival and celebrated with always in Krishna Paksha on 11th lunar day. Varuthini Ekadashi comes in Chaitra or Vaisakha month as per Hindu calender 2017. This festival is dedocated ot Lord Vishnu's Vamana avatar and worship of worship of Varaha avatar gives amazing sins, sorrows and griefs. Hare Krishna followers are mostly doing this vart.
In some states this Varuthini Ekadashi vrat is celebrated in different ways including North Indian & South Indian people. In this vrat people are doing Parana (fast) for full day and over the after sunrise on next day of Ekadashi fast. It compulsary to do Parana within Dwadashi Tithi. As per the old ritual, the Varuthini Ekadashi vrat is in key of "moksha" that is freedom from the cycle of re-birth and death. Here one can checkout the Varuthini Ekadashi vrat katha, How to do puja and what is the right parana time & fasting date. check all this things as below:
Vaishnava Varuthini Ekadashi Date & Parana Time:
- On 23rd, Parana Time = 01:41 to 04:14
- On Parana Day Hari Vasara End Moment = 09:40
Vaishnava Varuthini Ekadashi = 23/04/2017
- On 24th, Parana Time for Vaishnava Ekadashi = 06:02 to 08:35
- On Parana Day Dwadashi would be over before Sunrise
- Ekadashi Tithi Begins = 04:54 on 22/Apr/2017
- Ekadashi Tithi Ends = 04:04 on 23/Apr/2017
Varuthini Ekadashi Mantra and Slokas
- Om Namo Bhagavate Vaasudevaaya Mantra
- Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram
- Vishnu Ashtottaram
How to Do Puja Vidhi On Varuthini Ekadashi (Fasting Date)
- Varuthini Ekadashi start from the previous day of dashami and end before sunset with eating selected meals.
- Use some selected food on selected plates on Ekadashi day.
- Dont take water or eat any food during all day.
- Don not take rest/sleep if you are doing fasting.
- If possible then Stays awake all night and speak Varaha mantra of Lord Vishnu avatar (which will gain freedom from all their sins).
- Put the idol of Varaha or Vamana avatar of Lord Vishnu .
- You can singing bhajans and spent chanting mantras in praise of Lord Vishnu.
- Offer some fruits and Bhog to Bhagwan Vishnu and money to some respectful Brahmins.
- Visit the nearest temple of Lord Vishnu during evening time.
- You can broken the vrat of Vaishnava Varuthini Ekadashi after next day of "dwadashi" (12th day).