In Sanskrit Ekadashi means 11th day in Hindu Calendar. Ekadashis is the very important vrat in the Hindu communities. This festival is the best day that is observed on the Ekadashi of the second half of the month of Jeshtha. As per the people believing, Apara Ekadashi vrat good for us which is washes away all his sins and attains Moksha. People are doing fating for full day and over the fast after sunrise on next day of Ekadashi fast.
Apara Ekadashi Parana is the important puja vidhi which is depend on parana day dwadashi end moment or shubh muhurat time. The meaning of Parana to break the fast on shubh time and it considered to be done on next day of Ekadashi fast. And its compulsary to parana still dwadashi tithi unless dwadashi is over before sunrise. Here devotees can get the ideas and information on Apara Ekadashi 2017 which are including Apara Ekadashi Vrat Katha, Puja Vidhi, Parana Time & Mantra.
Apara Ekadashi Vrat Date
- 22nd May 2017 (Monday)
Apara Ekadashi Parana
- On 23rd, Parana Time = 05:39 to 08:21
- On Parana Day Dwadashi End Moment = 12:03
Ekadashi Tithi Ends = 14:43 on 22/May/2017
Apara Ekadashi Vrat Puja Vidhi
- Wake up early in the morning and take bath, wear new cloth and start offer prayers
- Offer food like fruits and Tulsi while worshipping Lord Vishnu.
- Put statue or idol of Lord Vishnu
- Do puja vidhi with arti of Lord Vishnu
- Make prasad and offer it to bhagwan Vishnu
- Visit nearby Vishnu temple.
- Speak mantra, bhajan, and chant
- You can take Maun-Japa if possible to good for devotess
- Do OR Arrange Bhajan and Arrange with family members, friends & relatives.
- Over the vrat after checking the apara ekadashi parana time.
Apara Ekadashi Vrat Mantra
"Om Namo Narayana"
Fast Rules On Apara Ekadasi Vrat
- the vrat start with the sunrise (morning) till the sunrise on the next day of dwadashi.
- Strictly follow the fast like take only fruits and milk items.
- Fast is over the next day after taking bath and offering prayers to Lord Vishnu
- Strictly follow the next day of dwadashi end moment
Apara Ekadashi Vrat Katha