Shani Jayanti OR Shani Amavasya 2019 Date: 3rd June 2019 (Monday)
When Is Shani Jayanti 2019:Shani Jayanti in 2019 is on 3rd June, monday. It is knwon as Shani Amavasya, celebrating birth anniversary of Lord Shani Dev.
Shani Amavasya Puja Timing
- Amavasya Tithi Begins = 20:09 on 2/Jun/2019
- Amavasya Tithi Ends = 19:01 on 3/Jun/2019
Significance of Shani Jayanti on Shani AmavasyaShani Dev's birth anniversary is celebrated every year on the new moon day of the Jyeshtha month. It is believed that the son of Surya and Chaya was born on this date of Shani. This day there is a lot of crowd in Shani temples. People from the morning reach the Devasthan to worship God Shani. It is said about Shani Dev that if you are pleased, then your every wish is fulfilled. Shani Dev is pleased and blessed by devotees with happiness and prosperity. If there is a slight mistake in the worship ceremony then Shani can be angry. It is believed that the result of Shani Dev's anger is very bad.
Shani Jayanti 2019 Puja Muhurat
Day Choghadiya : Start With Sunrise at 05:28 AM
- Amrita : 05:28 AM to 07:10 AM (Best)
- Kala : 07:10 AM to 08:53 AM (Loss - Kaal Vela Rahu Kalam)
- Shubha : 08:53 AM to 10:36 AM (Good)
- Roga : 10:36 AM to 12:19 PM (Evil)
- Udvega : 12:19 PM to 02:02 PM (Bad)
- Chara : 02:02 PM to 03:45 PM (Neutral)
- Labha : 03:45 PM to 05:28 PMVaar Vela (Gain)
- Amrita : 05:28 PM to 07:11 PM (Best)
Night Choghadiya : Start With Sunset at 07:11 PM
- Chara : 07:11 PM to 08:28 PM (Neutral)
- Roga : 08:28 PM to 09:45 PM (Evil)
- Kala : 09:45 PM to 11:02 PM (Loss)
- Labha : 11:02 PM to 12:19 AM, Jun 04(Gain- Kaal Ratri)
- Udvega : 12:19 AM, Jun 04 to 01:36 AM, Jun 04 (Bad)
- Shubha : 01:36 AM, Jun 04 to 02:53 AM, Jun 04 (Good)
- Amrita : 02:53 AM, Jun 04 to 04:10 AM, Jun 04 (Best)
- Chara : 04:10 AM, Jun 04 to 05:27 AM, Jun 04 (Neutral)
Shani Jayanti (Shani Amavasya): Puja Vidhi & Upvas- Take bathing in the morning on Shani Jainti and go to Shani temple and offer oil.
- Donate foods the poor.
- Wear Black Clothes to impress Lord Shani.
- Offer Blue flowers and Bhoga to the idol.
- Peform Shanti Dev mantra of ॐ नीलांजन समाभासं रवि पुत्रं यमाग्रजम | छायामार्तंड संभूतं तं नमामि शनैश्चरम || and ॐ शनैश्चराय विदमहे छायापुत्राय धीमहि | तन्नो मंद: प्रचोदयात ||
- Must make donations of black til seeds, black muslin cloth, castor oil, black channa, and iron nails
- Chant the Shani Deva Shloka for 11,000 times “OM PRAM PRIM PROM SAH SHANAYE NAMAH” or Om Sanaischaraya Vidmahe Sooryaputraya Dheemahi,Tanno Manda Prachodayata.
- Shiva's worship is a proven remedy for removing the faults related to Shanti or to get his grace.
- Feed a black dog, a crow or other animals.
Shani Jayanti Mantra & Shlokशनि स्तोंत्र
ॐ नीलांजन समाभासं रवि पुत्रं यमाग्रजम |
छायामार्तंड संभूतं तं नमामि शनैश्चरम ||
Aum Nilaanjan Samaabhaasam Ravi Putram Yamagrajam |
Chhayamartand Sambhootam Tam Namaami Shanaishcharam | |
शनि पीडाहर स्तोंत्र
सुर्यपुत्रो दीर्घदेहो विशालाक्ष: शिवप्रिय: |
दीर्घचार: प्रसन्नात्मा पीडां हरतु मे शनि: ||
Shani Peedahar Stotram
Suryaputro Deerghdeho Vishalaaksh: Shivpriya: |
Deerghchaar: Prasannatma Peedan Hartu Me Shani: | |
शनि गायत्री मंत्र
ॐ शनैश्चराय विदमहे छायापुत्राय धीमहि |
तन्नो मंद: प्रचोदयात ||
Shani Gayatri Mantra
Aum Shaneshchraaye Vidmahe Chhayaputraay Dheemahi |
Tanno Mand: Prachodyaat | |
शनि बीज मंत्र
ॐ प्रां प्रीं प्रों स: शनैश्चराय नमः ||
Shani Beej Mantra
Aum Pran Preen Pron Se: Shaneshchraaye Namah | |