Nirjala Ekadashi is also known as Pandava Ekadashi or Bhimseni Ekadashi or Bhima Ekadashi. Hindus are celebrating Nirjala Ekadashi with pray Lord Vishnu. The actual meaning of Nirjala means without water and as per the rules do fasting for all days without water and any type of food. As per the calendar Nirjala fast is coming around twenty four ekadashis that are observed during the year.
There is a very strict rules in the Nirjala Ekadashi vrat observed by Hindus. If we can do single Nirjala Ekadashi fasting in place of twenty fours Ekadashi, then take blessing of all benefits of twenty four Ekadashi fasting in a year.
There is one of history is associated wiht Nirjala Ekadashi vrat - Bhimsen or Bhima (the second Pandava brother). Here we have placed all information on When is Nirjala Ekadashi, Date Vrat, Puja Vidhi, Important & Muhurat timings.
Nirjala Ekadashi Vrat Date: On 2 June 2020 (Tuesday)
- Parana Time - On 14th June & Time 05:41 AM to 08:13 AM
(Note: Parana Day Dwadashi End Moment - 09:05 AM)
Nirjala Ekadashi 2020: Shubh Muhurat & Choghadiya
- Ekadashi Tithi Start - 02:57 PM on June 1, 2020
- Ekadashi Tithi Ends - 12:04 PM on June 2, 2020
Day Choghadiya Start With Sunrise at 05:41 AM
- Roga : 05:41 AM to 07:19 AM (Evil)
- Udvega : 07:19 AM to 08:58 AMVaar Vela (Bad)
- Chara : 08:58 AM to 10:36 AM (Neutral)
- Labha : 10:36 AM to 12:14 PM (Gain)
- Amrita : 12:14 PM to 01:53 PM (Best)
- Kala : 01:53 PM to 03:31 PMKaal Vela (Loss)
- Shubha : 03:31 PM to 05:09 PMRahu Kalam (Good)
- Roga : 05:09 PM to 06:48 PM (Evil)
Night Choghadiya Start With Sunset at 06:48 PM
- Kala : 06:48 PM to 08:09 PM (Loss)
- Labha : 08:09 PM to 09:31 PMKaal Ratri (Gain)
- Udvega : 09:31 PM to 10:53 PM (Bad)
- Shubha : 10:53 PM to 12:14 AM, June 03 (Good)
- Amrita : 12:14 AM to 01:36 AM, June 03 (Best)
- Chara : 01:36 AM to 02:58 AM, June 03 (Neutral)
- Roga : 02:58 AM to 04:19 AM, June 03 (Evil)
- Kala : 04:19 AM to 05:41 AM, June 03 (Loss)
Importance of Nirjala Ekadashi
According to the Hindu calendar, there are 24 Ekadashis in a year. Along with fasting in all the Ekadashis, worship of Lord Vishnu is performed. mong them, Nirjala Ekadashi has the highest importance. It is believed that the fast of this Ekadashi is very beneficial. It is believed that those who can not keep any Ekadashi fast, they should keep the fast of this Ekjala Ekadashi. It is believed that only 24 Ekadashi's fasting of the year gets the result of fasting of only one Nirajla Ekadashi.
Nirjala Ekadashi 2020 Puja Vidhi & Fasting Rules
1. The seeker, who performing the fasting of Ekadashi, should make all the preparations for the fast from the Dasami date tithi.
2. The observance of Brahmacharya in the fast of Nirjala Ekadashi is very important. So we need to take special care of this.
3.4On the day of Nirjala Ekadashi, the seeker must take a bath in the river of the Ganges. After this, take the water in the hand and resolve the vow of Nirjala Ekadashi.
4. Putting a yello clothes on a yellow checkpiece or a checkpost for the goddess, worship them by worshiping Lord Vishnu and bowing down to them.
5. After establishing the statue of Lord Vishnu, certainly offer the red floral garland, Akshat, fruits and pure Lord Vishnu.
6. Make a mention of Lord Vishnu's 'Om Namo Vasudevaya' or the text of Vishnu Sahasranama.
7. On this day cow donation is very beneficial. So be sure to give a gift.
8. Follow the rules of fasting all day of Nirajla Ekadashi and do the prayer of Lord Vishnu on the night.
9. Praying for Lord Vishnu in the morning before rising in the morning and bathing in Dvashashi after bathing. Be sure to use Tulsi in Puja.
10. No fast is completed until the donation is given. Therefore donate any poor person or any Brahmin according to his reverence. So that your fast is successful.