According to the Hindu Panchang 2022, the Dashami date of Jyeshtha Shukla is starting from 10th June till 7.27 am. After that now Nirjala Ekadashi tithi will start. On the second side, Ekadashi date is till 5.46 am on Saturday, June 11. After that Dwadashi is till 3.24 pm in the night and after which Trayodashi date will start. Now you can observe the Nirjala Ekadashi fast on both days of 10th and 11th June. The date of 11th June is considered to be more auspicious and fruitful.
Nirjala Ekadashi 2022 (निर्जला एकादशी) is also known as Pandava Ekadashi or Bhimseni Ekadashi or Bhima Ekadashi. Hindus are celebrating Nirjala Ekadashi with pray Lord Vishnu (भगवान विष्णु). The actual meaning of Nirjala means without water and as per the rules do fasting for all days without water and any type of food. As per the calendar Nirjala fast is coming around twenty four ekadashis that are observed during the year.
As per the Hindu calendar 2022, third month Shukla Paksha (शुक्ल पक्ष) of Jyeshtha month (ज्येष्ठ माह) is known as Nirjala Ekadashi. Ekadashi of Shukla Paksha of Jyeshtha month, third month of Hindu calendar is known as Nirjala Ekadashi. People are doing worship of Lord Vishnu the day of Ekadashi. A fast is observed on this Nirjala day to het good wealth, fame, glory and children. Therefore, on this day there is a law to worship Goddess Lakshmi (मां लक्ष्मी) with Lord Vishnu.
There is a very strict rules in the Nirjala Ekadashi vrat observed by Hindus. If we can do single Nirjala Ekadashi fasting in place of twenty fours Ekadashi, then take blessing of all benefits of 24 four Ekadashi fasting in a year. There is one of history is associated wiht Nirjala Ekadashi vrat - Bhimsen or Bhima (the second Pandava brother). Here we have placed all information on When is Nirjala Ekadashi, Date Vrat, Puja Vidhi, Important & Muhurat timings.
Nirjala Ekadashi 2022 Vrat Date (निर्जला एकादशी तिथि)
- June 10, 2022, Friday
- Ekadashi Tithi Starts : 07:25 AM on Jun 10, 2022
- Ekadashi Tithi Ends : 05:45 AM on Jun 11, 2022
Nirjala Ekadashi 2022 Tithi and Parana Time (निर्जला एकादशी व्रत पारण का समय)
- Parana Time on 11 June, 2022 : 01:44 PM to 04:32 PM
- Parana Day Hari Vasara End Moment : 11:09 AM
Gauna Nirjala Ekadashi 2022 Date
- Date : Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Parana Time for Gauna Ekadashi : 05:23 AM to 08:10 AM
- Parana Day Dwadashi would be over before Sunrise
Nirjala Ekadashi 2022 Shubh Muhurat and Choghadiya (निर्जला एकादशी 2022 शुभ मुहूर्त)
According to the Hindu calendar Panchang, Nirjala Ekadashi will start from 07:25 am on Friday 10th June 2022 and It will end the next day at 05:45 pm on 11th June 2022. Fasting will be done on 11th June. The fasting time will be from 05.49 am to 08.29 am on June 11.
Importance of Nirjala Ekadashi (निर्जला एकादशी का महत्व)
According to the Hindu calendar, there are 24 Ekadashis in a year. Along with fasting in all the Ekadashis, worship of Lord Vishnu is performed. mong them, Nirjala Ekadashi has the highest importance. It is believed that the fast of this Ekadashi is very beneficial. It is believed that those who can not keep any Ekadashi fast, they should keep the fast of this Ekjala Ekadashi. It is believed that only 24 Ekadashi's fasting of the year gets the result of fasting of only one Nirajla Ekadashi.
Nirjala Ekadashi 2022 Puja Vidhi and Fasting Rules (निर्जला एकादशी व्रत एवं पूजा विधि)
- Wake up early in the morning and take bath.
- Wear clean clothes after taking bath.
- Cleaning the temple of the house and light a lamp of ghee.
- Resolve the fast by offering Arghya to Suryadev.
- After this, worship Lord Vishnu by setting up a Kalash.
- Install the idol of Lord Vishnu at the place of worship.
- Abhishek of Lord Vishnu with Gangajan water.
- Offer incense-lamp, fruits and flowers, naivedya and tulsi dal to Lord Vishnu.
- Do Lord Vishnu Aarti also.
- The seeker, who performing the fasting of Ekadashi, should make all the preparations for the first from the Dashami date tithi.
- The observance of Brahmacharya in the fast of Nirjala Ekadashi is very important. So we need to take special care of this.
- On the day of Nirjala Ekadashi, the seeker must take a bath in the river of the Ganges. After this, take the water in the hand and resolve the vow of Nirjala Ekadashi.
- Putting a yello clothes on checkpoint for the goddess, worship them by worshiping Lord Vishnu and bowing down to them.
- After establishing the idol of Lord Vishnu, certainly offer the red floral garland, Akshat, fruits and pure Lord Vishnu.
- Make a mention of Lord Vishnu 'Om Namo Vasudevaya' or the text of Vishnu Sahasranamam.
- On this day cow donation is very beneficial. So be sure to give a gift.
- Follow the rules of fasting all day of Nirjala Ekadashi and do the prayer of Lord Vishnu on the night.
- Praying for Lord Vishnu in the morning before rising in the morning and bathing in Dwadashi after bathing. Be sure to use Tulsi in Puja.
- No fast is completed until the donation is given. Therefore donate any poor person or any Brahmin according to his reverence. So that your fast is successful.
Nirjala Ekadashi Vrat Katha PDF Download (निर्जला एकादशी व्रत कथा)
Nirjala Ekadashi Puja Samagri List (निर्जला एकादशी पूजा सामग्री लिस्ट)
- Idol of Shri Vishnu ji (विष्णु जी का चित्र अथवा मूर्ति)
- Flowers (पुष्प)
- Coconut (नारियल)
- Betel nut (सुपारी)
- Fruit (फल)
- Clove (लौंग)
- Incense (धूप)
- Lamp (दीप)
- Ghee (घी)
- Panchamrit (पंचामृत)
- Akshat (अक्षत)
- Tulsi Dal (तुलसी दल)
- Sandalwood (चंदन)
- Sweets (मिष्ठान)