Raksha Bandhan, a symbol of brother and sister's love, this year is falling on Sunday, 22 August. Although the Muhurta will start on the evening of August 21, 2021, but the Udaya date is on August 22, so on this day sisters will tie rakhi to their brother. The festival of bond is a symbol of the sacred love of brother and sister. Sisters apply tilak, tie rakhi and sweeten their mouths, wishing their brother's long life, and brothers give gifts to sisters to show their affection and promise to protect them.
Rakhi Festival 2021 is celebrated every year on the last day of Sawan. On this day, the sisters tie a rakhi in their brother's hand and wish him a long life, as well as the brothers also promise to protect their sisters. Any auspicious work in Hinduism is done by observing an auspicious time. Similarly, sisters tie Rakhi in their brother's hand only after seeing good times.
Auspicious time or muhurat to tie Rakhi in the year 2021 is going to be long. The special thing on this time's Raksha Bandhan is that it will happen after many years when Bhadra is not possessed on this day. Because some auspicious works are not done during the Bhadra period.
Raksha Bandhan Date in 2021 : 22 August 2021
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Day : Sunday
रक्षाबंधन का शुभ मुहूर्त in Hindi
- सावन पूर्णिमा तिथि का प्रारंभ: 21 अगस्त 2021 की शाम 03:45 मिनट तक.
- सावन पूर्णिमा तिथि का समापन : 22 अगस्त 2021 की शाम 05:58 मिनट तक
- शुभ मुहूर्त : सुबह 05:50 मिनट से शाम 06:03 मिनट तक.
- रक्षा बंधन के लिए दोपहर में शुभ मुहूर्त : 01:44 से 04:23 मिनट तक.
- रक्षा बंधन की समयावधि : 12 घंटे 11 मिनट
2021 Raksha Bandhan Shubh Muhurat or Auspicious Time
Raksha Bandhan Thread Ceremony Time :
- Raksha Bandhan Thread Ceremony Time : 06:18 AM to 05:31 PM (Time - Duration - 11 Hours 13 Mins)
- Raksha Bandhan Time : August 22, 6:13 AM to August 22, 5:31 PM
- Raksha Bandhan Aparahan Time : August 22, 1:45 PM to August 22, 4:17 PM
- Raksha Bandhan Pradosha Time : August 22, 6:49 PM to August 22, 9:05 PM
Raksha Bandhan 2021 Muhurat End Timing
- Raksha Bandhan Purnima Tithi Ends : August 22, 2021 5:31 PM
- Bhadra Starts : August 21, 2021 7:00 PM
- Raksha Bandhan Bhadra Ends : August 22, 2021 6:13 AM
2021 Raksha Bandhan Tithi with Times
- Purnima Tithi Starts : 07:00 PM on Aug 21, 2021
- Purnima Tithi Ends : 05:31 PM on Aug 22, 2021
Raksha Bandhan 2021 (Rakhi) Choghadiya Timings
Raksha Bandhan Day Choghadiya (Sunrise at 06:18 AM)
- Udvega - 06:18 AM to 07:53 AM (Bad)
- Chara - 07:53 AM to 09:28 AM (Neutral)
- Labha - 09:28 AM to 11:02 AM (Gain)
- Amrita - 11:02 AM to 12:37 PM (Best)
- Kala - 12:37 PM to 02:12 PM (Loss)
- Shubha - 02:12 PM to 03:47 PM (Good)
- Roga - 03:47 PM to 05:22 PM (Evil)
- Udvega - 05:22 PM to 06:57 PM (Bad - Rahu Kalam)
Raksha Bandhan Night Choghadiya (Sunset at 06:57 PM)
- Shubha - 06:57 PM to 08:22 PM (Good)
- Amrita - 08:22 PM to 09:47 PM (Best)
- Chara - 09:47 PM to 11:12 PM (Neutral)
- Roga - 11:12 PM to 12:37 AM, Aug 23 (Evil)
- Kala - 12:37 AM to 02:03 AM, Aug 23 (Loss)
- Labha - 02:03 AM to 03:28 AM, Aug 23 (Gain)
- Udvega - 03:28 AM to 04:53 AM, Aug 23 (Bad)
- Shubha - 04:53 AM to 06:18 AM, Aug 23 (Good)
More Festivals Calendars 2021