Gaja Laxmi Vrat i.e. Mahalaxmi Vrat has special significance in Hinduism. This year Shri Mahalakshmi Vrat is coming on Shukla Ashtami day in Bhadrapada month. It is continue for 16 days by worship of Goddess Lakshmi. This time Mahalaxmi Vrat is start on 13 September 2021, Monday and it will end on 28the September 2021, Tuesday. According to the scriptures, this is a very important vrat. By observing this vrat, Goddess Lakshmi gets all the wishes fulfilled and all kinds of problems end in life, also one gets happiness, prosperity and wealth in their life.
Goddess is worshiped in many forms but Friday is the day when we worship of Goddess Lakshmi. If due to some reason you are not able to keep the Mahalaxmi Vrat, then you can keep this fast even for less days. Food is not taken in this fast and on the 16th day this fast is done by worshiping. Special mention of this Mahalakshmi worship has also been done in the scriptures. By reciting the story of this vrat, every wish gets fulfilled. Buying gold on this day also has special significance. It is believed that gold bought on this day increases eight times.
This is also called Gaja Lakshmi Vrat as well. The 8 forms of Goddess Lakshmi are considered to be Adi Lakshmi, Dhana Lakshmi, Gaja Lakshmi, Dhanya Lakshmi, Santana Lakshmi, Dhairya Lakshmi, Vijaya Lakshmi, and Santana Lakshmi. It is said that worshiping of Mahalaxmi sitting on an elephant in Vrat brings wealth and food. But now there will be many of you who will not even know about Mahalaxmi Vrat Katha in Hindi. So let us tell you about this महालक्ष्मी व्रत कथा 2021 in Marathi related to Goddess Lakshmi, from which will definitely be pleased with you just by reading and listening.
Let us know when is Mahalaxmi Vrat in 2021, auspicious time of Mahalaxmi Vrat, importance of Mahalaxmi Vrat, puja vidhi and story of Mahalaxmi Vrat.
Mahalaxmi Vrat Katha in Hindi PDF Free Download (महालक्ष्मी व्रत कथा हिंदी में)
According to religious beliefs, this vrat observed in Sanatan Dharma is observed by men as well as women. It is believed that by observing this vrat, Goddess Lakshmi always stays with them. Those who are unable to keep this vrat due to some reason or the other. In such a situation, it is said that even if only the story of Mahalaxmi Vrat in Hindi (महालक्ष्मी व्रत कथा हिंदी) is read or heard, then Mahalakshmi Maa is blessed. The fast ends on the Ashtami Tithi of Pitru Paksha. The person gets the benefit of the vrat only when he listens to the Gaja Lakshmi or Mahalakshmi Vrat Katha during the fast.
Mahalaxmi Vrat Katha in Marathi PDF Free Download (महालक्ष्मी व्रत की कथा मराठी)
In Mahalaxmi vrat, it is necessary to worship Goddess Lakshmi both the time and offer Arghya to the moon. By the way, this fast worship can be done throughout the year also. According to the scriptures, whoever observes Mahalakshmi fast, there is no shortage of any kind in life. Before starting the fast, you must mention the vow that you are taking a vow to fulfill. Checkout the Mahalaxmi Vrat Katha in Marathi (महालक्ष्मी व्रत की कथा मराठी) language to free download and PDF format as well.
The katha of Solah Bol (महालक्ष्मी व्रत सोलह बोल की कहानी)is told 16 times on this vrat and rice or wheat is left. 16 dishes are cooked on Ashwin Krishna Ashtami.
Mahalaxmi Vrat 2021 Puja Vidhi (महालक्ष्मी व्रत की पूजा विधि)
- First of all, before bathing in the morning, rub green grass/doob on your whole body.
- Sadhak who observes Mahalakshmi Vrat should wake up early in the morning.
- Take a bath first and Wear red clothes.
- After retiring from bathing, the vow of fasting is taken.
- Spread white silk seat (cloth) on the wooden post.
- The make the feet of Maa Lakshmi at the place of worship with help of rice.
- Decorate the mara ki चौकी with mango leaves.
- Install the idol of Goddess Lakshmi Ji, tie a thread by putting 16 knots on your wrist.
- Also install the Gaja Lakshmi idol of Mata Lakshmi and establish the Kalash as well.
- Decorate it with gold ornaments by bringing an earthen elephant from the market or making it at home.
- Establish an Akhand Jyoti next to the Kalash, which burns for a full sixteen days.
- First do worship of Ganesh ji, after that offer him Durva and worship him duly.
- Offer all things to Goddess Lakshmi like flower garland, naivedh, akshat, gold or silver etc.
- Read or listen to the katha of Mahalaxmi Vrat.
- Perform the aarti of Goddess Mahalaxmi and offer Kheer to her.
- Do worship aarti in the morning and evening, offer dry fruits, sweets, white milk barfi daily.
- Use worship material like sandalwood, tal, leaf, flower garland, akshat, durva, red cotton, betel nut, coconut and various types of bhog are kept.
- The new yarn is placed 16 times in the number 16-16.
- Similarly worship do in the evening also.
- No Light a lamp outside the house for the arrival of Goddess Lakshmi. (After the evening worship).
- offer Arghya to the moon.
- After this the vaat is fed food to the brahmins and charity is given.
If you are using idol then you should decorate it with red cloth. Shri Lakshmi is bathed with Panchamrit and then worshiped in sixteen ways. Take a piece of 6 red kalava and tie 16 knots in it and tie it on the wrist, in this way, at the time of worship on the first day in the morning, the members of each household should tie it and after the worship, take it off and place it at the feet of Lakshmi ji, use it again on the last day in the evening.
Mahalaxmi Vrat 2021 Muhurat and Tithi
- Moonrise Time : 12:49 PM
- Abhijit Muhurat : 11:52 AM to 12:42 PM
- Preeti Yoga Starts : 8.52 AM and prevails till next morning
- Ashtami Tithi Starts : 03:10 PM on Sep 13, 2021
- Ashtami Tithi Ends : 01:09 PM on Sep 14, 2021
- Amrita Kaala : In the midnight.
Mahalaxmi Vrat Start and End Date in 2021
- Mahalaxmi Vrat Starts on 14th September, 2021, Tuesday.
- Mahalaxmi Vrat Ends on 28th September, 2021, Tuesday
Mahalaxmi Vrat Aarti (महालक्ष्मी व्रत की आरती)
It is said that on the day of the conclusion of Mahalaxmi vrat, one should also recite the aarti of Goddess Mahalaxmi during the evening worship. By reciting aarti and mantra, the benefit of the vrat is doubled. If the aarti is not read after worshiping, this worship is considered incomplete. Read the below
Mahalaxmi Vrat Udyapan Vidhi (महालक्ष्मी व्रत व्रत की उद्यापन विधि)
On the last day of the vrat, take two soups at the time of Udyapan vidhi, 16 items of makeup (श्रृंगार) in number 16 and cover with another plate or soup, light 16 diyas, puja, touch the suhag items kept in the plate to the Goddess and give her Pledge to donate (If you do not get soup for some reason, you can take a new steel plate) When the moon comes out, take water in a pot and offer water to the stars and facing north, husband and wife hold each other's hand. Request Mata Mahalakshmi thrice to come to your house.
While starting Mahalakshmi vrat, tie 16 knots of turmeric dyed raksha sutra in her hand and it is immersed on the last day i.e. after worshiping on the 16th day. Donation of 16 items at the time of Udyapan is considered very auspicious, the number of each item is kept 17 in which Chunri, Bindi Shisha, Vermilion, Comb, Ribbon, Nath, Color, Fruit, Beech, Sweets, Handkerchief, Nuts, Clove, Cardamom And there are puas, it is very important to do the aarti of Goddess Lakshmi after the worship. After this, for Mata Mahalakshmi put in a beautiful plate, decorate the food without garlic and onion and also all the members of the house who are fasting. Keep in mind that the plate should be kept in such a way that the mother's face should be in the north direction and the rest of the fast should eat food facing east or west. The food should consist of puris, vegetable, raita and kheer. That is, cook sumptuous food. After the meal, cover the mother's plate and keep the items kept in the soop covered overnight. Get up in the morning, feed this food to a cow and donate the donation material to a Brahmin. Or it would be best to give it in a Lakshmi ji's temple.
Significance of Mahalaxmi Vrat (महालक्ष्मी व्रत का महत्व)
By observing this vrat with true feeling, Maa Lakshmi definitely fulfills all the wishes and all kinds of problems in a person's life come to an end. Goddess Laxmi is pleased by fasting for 16 days or 3 days according to the law and solves all the problems of her devotees. Most of the married women observe a fast for 16 days.
It is said that Laxmi is fickle, hence the chanting of Lakshmi Maha mantra is beneficial. Worshiping her also pleases Lord Vishnu as she is his consort. Due to this, the grace of Lord Shri Hari also remains on the devotees. Poverty is removed by fasting Mahalakshmi.The house of the devotee becomes full of wealth and splendor.
Mahalaxmi Vrat Puja Samagri List (महालक्ष्मी व्रत दान सामग्री की 16 वस्तुएं )
- चुनरी सोलह
- सिंदूर सोलह
- कील या नथ सोलह
- कंघा सोलह
- काजल सोलह
- मिठाई सोलह
- चूड़ी सोलह
- फल सोलह
- शीशा सोलह
- बिछिया सोलह
- बिंदी सोलह
- मेवा सोलह
- लौंग सोलह
- इलायची सोलह
Mahalaxmi Vrat Mantra (महालक्ष्मी व्रत खास मंत्र)
- धन मंत्र : 'ॐ आद्य लक्ष्म्यै नम:'।
- यश लक्ष्मी मंत्र : 'ॐ विद्या लक्ष्म्यै नम:'।
- आयुलक्ष्मी मंत्र : 'ॐ सौभाग्य लक्ष्म्यै नम:'।
- वाहन लक्ष्मी मंत्र : 'ॐ वाहन लक्ष्म्यै नम:'।
- स्थिर लक्ष्मी मंत्र : 'ॐ स्थिर लक्ष्म्यै नम:' अथवा 'ॐ अन्न लक्ष्म्यै नम:'।
- सत्य लक्ष्मी मंत्र : 'ॐ सत्य लक्ष्म्यै नम:'
- संतान लक्ष्मी मंत्र : 'ॐ भोग लक्ष्म्यै नम:'।
- गृह लक्ष्मी मंत्र : 'ॐ योग लक्ष्म्यै नम:' का जप करें।
- 'ॐ नमो भाग्य लक्ष्म्यै च विद्महे अष्ट लक्ष्म्यै च धीमहि तन्नो लक्ष्मी प्रचोद्यात'।
- 'ओम श्रीं ल्कीं महालक्ष्मी महालक्ष्मी एह्येहि सर्व सौभाग्यं देहि मे स्वाहा।।'
- 'ओम श्रींह्रीं श्रीं कमले कमलालये प्रसीद प्रसीद श्रीं ह्रीं श्रीं ॐ महालक्ष्मी नम:।।'
- ॐ महालक्ष्मी नमः । ॐ शांतिः शांतिः शांतिः शांतिः ।