Shani Pradosh Vrat in 2021 is very auspicious and and long awaited vrat for getting Shiva's grace. As Krishna Paksha is coming on, this September month first Pradosh vrat in Bhadrapada being on Saturday, so it is also called Shani Pradosh Vrat (शनि प्रदोष व्रत).
On this day, worship and fasting of Lord Shiva Ji is observed and the story is recited in the evening. Devotees all sorrows and pains go away and the blessings of Lord Shiva remain from this fast. According to the scriptures, it is considered very auspicious to offer black sesame, black clothes, oil, urad dal to Shani Dev on the same day as Shiva. The natives get rid of Shani Dosh and Shani Dev bless them. Here you can check note list of Hindu festivals and vrat calendar 2021 and fasting days .
If there is Saturday, then it is called Shani Pradosh Vrat. The time after sunset before the arrival of night is called Pradosh Kaal. Let us know about Shani Pradosh vrat katha in Hindi, fasting date, puja muhurat, tithi and Importance.
Shani Pradosh Vrat Katha in Hindi PDF (शनि प्रदोष व्रत की कथा)
Shani Pradosh Vrat 2021 Puja Vidhi (शनि प्रदोष व्रत विधि)
- On day of Trayodashi Tithi, wake up early before the sunrise, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- On this day devotees keep a waterless vrat.
- Clean the puja place and offer flowers to Lord Mahadev.
- Bath Shiva, Parvati and Nandi with water and milk and offer Panchamrit.
- Offer them Bel leaves, Gandha, Akshat (rice), Datura, flowers, incense, lamp, Naivedya (Bhog), fruits, betel leaves, betel nut, cloves and cardamom.
- After this light a lamp of pure ghee.
- Pray to Shani Dev and chant mantras and offer mustard (सरसों ) oil.
- Offer them Prasad, read the story of Shani Pradosh.
- Light a lamp and incense and take a vow.
- Perform Shiv Chalisa, Shiva Stuti and Aarti.
- Then take bath in the evening and worship Lord Shiva.
- End of the day, do the aarti of Lord Bholenath and also chant the Shiva stotra and mantra.
- After that, after lighting the camphor (कपूर), do the aarti of the Lord Shiv bhagwan and ask for forgiveness of mistakes and omissions.
Shani Krishna Pradosh Vrat 2021 Tithi
- Date : 4th September 2021, Saturday
- Shani Pradosha Vrat Time : 06:41 PM to 08:59 PM
- Trayodashi Tithi Starts : 08:24 AM on Sep 04, 2021
- Trayodashi Tithi Ends : 08:21 AM on Sep 05, 2021
Shani Krishna Pradosh Vrat 2021 Puja Muhurat
- Pradosha Puja Muhurat : 06:41 PM to 08:59 PM
- Duration : 02 Hours and 18 Mins
Shani Shukla Pradosh Vrat 2021 Tithi
- Date : 18th September 2021, Saturday
- Shani Pradosha Vrat Time : 06:27 PM to 08:49 PM
- Trayodashi Tithi Starts : 06:54 AM on Sep 18, 2021
- Trayodashi Tithi Ends : 05:59 AM on Sep 19, 2021
Shani Shukla Pradosh Vrat 2021 Puja Muhurat
- Pradosha Puja Muhurat : 06:27 PM to 08:49 PM
- Duration : 02 Hours and 21 Mins
Importance of Shani Pradosh Vrat in 2021 (शनि प्रदोष व्रत का महत्व)
It is a mythological belief that Pradosh vrat gives us long life and mainly Shani Pradosh Vrat is giving good benefits. From this vrat we can get the blessings of both Shiva and Shakti and gives birth to a child, other side wealth increases and wishes are fulfilled. Some astrologers are also believing in Shani Shukra Pradosh Vrat. It is believed that people whose are in worst condition and Shani is not right in their horoscope, they have to do worship of Shani Dev on this day which will give special benefits.