Every year, the festival of Labh Pancham 2022 is celebrating on the 5th day of Shukla Paksha of Kartik month. Jains community call it Gyan Panchami (ज्ञान पंचमी). On this day the goddess of wealth Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha are worshipped. This day is very auspicious and good for traders, businessman and shopkeeper. It is believed that doing puja and fasting on Labh Panchami (लाभ पंचमी 2022) leads to increase in business. Many people also worship Goddess Saraswati on this day. Labh Panchami is celebrated with full enthusiasm, joy and happiness throughout the state of Gujarat and some parts of India as well.
The worship which is done on Diwali to get the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi which called Labh Pancham (लाभ पंचम 2022). Worshiping Goddess Lakshmi maa on this day fulfills all the wishes of life and our dreams come true. Worship on the day of Labh Panchami will get good life and get benefit in business and family. This time Labh Panchami will be celebrated with pomp on 29th October 2022, Saturday. This Panchami is celebrated as Labh Panchami, Saubhagya Panchami, and Lakheni Panchami.
Gujarati's are celebrating Labh Panchami as first working day after the Diwali Gujarati New Year. Let's checkout the Labh Pancham 2022 Date in Gujarat with Shubh Muhurat Timing and Choghadiya details.
Labh Panchami 2022 Puja Shubh Muhurat and Time: (लाभ पंचम पूजन शुभ मुहूर्त 2022)
- Labh Panchami Date : Tuesday, October 29, 2022
- Pratah Kala Labh Panchami Puja Muhurat : 08:13 AM to 10:23 PM
- Panchami Tithi Begins : 08:16 AM on October 29, 2022
- Panchami Tithi Ends : 05:51 AM on October 30, 2022
2022 Labh Pancham Shubh Choghadiya (लाभ पंचमी पूजन शुभ चौघड़िया)
|Kala - Loss :||06:33 to 07:59 AM|
|Shubha - Good :||07:59 to 09:26 AM|
|Roga - Evil:||09:26 to 10:52 AM|
|Udvega - Bad :||10:52 to 12:18 PM|
|Chara - Neutral :||12:18 to 13:44 PM|
|Labha - Gain :||13:44 to 15:11 PM|
|Amrita - Best :||15:11 to 16:37 PM|
|Kala - Loss :||16:37 to 18:03 PM|
|Labha - Gain :||18:03 to 19:37 PM|
|Udvega - Bad:||19:37 to 21:11 PM|
|Shubha - Good :||21:11 to 22:45 PM|
|Amrita - Best :||22:45 to 00:18, Oct 30|
|Chara - Neutral :||00:18 AM to 01:52 AM, Oct 30|
|Roga - Evil:||01:52 AM to 03:26 AM, Oct 30|
|Kala - Loss :||03:26 AM to 05:00 AM, Oct 30|
|Labha - Gain :||05:00 AM to 06:33 AM, Oct 30|
Labh Pancham 2022 Puja Vidhi (लाभ पंचमी की पूजा विधि)
- Wakeup Early in the morning.
- Take a bath and wear a new cloth.
- Give water to the sun.
- Put the red cloth on the puja post.
- Sit and worship in front of the idols of Lord Ganesha and Maa Lakshmi.
- Worship the idols of Lord Bholenath and Ganesh ji by installing them on the outpost.
- Molly can also be installed by wrapping it on betel nut (सुपारी).
- Offer sandalwood, vermilion, akshat, flowers, durva etc. to Lord Ganpati.
- Light a lamp by offering flowers.
- Offer Roses to Maa Lakshmi.
- Offer Rd clothes, perfume, fruits etc.
- Offer Belpatra, Bhang, Datura etc. to Lord Shiva.
- White flowers, milk and white clothes can also be offered.
- Chant the mantras of Lord Ganesha and Maa Lakshmi.
- After this, offer Modak to Lord Ganesha.
- Offer it with white colored sweets.
- Keep fast throughout the day.
- After the worship is completed, offer Arghya to the sun and then perform aarti.
Married women should also worship Lord Shiva-Maa Parvati to get good luck on this day.
Labh Panchami 2022 Puja Mantra and Shlok
- गणेश मंत्र – लम्बोदरं महाकायं गजवक्त्रं चतुर्भुजम्। आवाहयाम्यहं देवं गणेशं सिद्धिदायकम्।।
- शिव मंत्र – त्रिनेत्राय नमस्तुभ्यं उमादेहार्धधारिणे। त्रिशूलधारिणे तुभ्यं भूतानां पतये नम:।।
- तत्पश्चात् मंत्रोच्चार करने के बाद घर के दरवाजे के दोनों ओर स्वास्तिक का निर्माण करना चाहिए।
Significance of Labh Panchami Puja (लाभ पंचमी का महत्व)
Labh Panchami is the best day to start new business or new venture. It is considered a day to increase good fortune and good leads in the business. People of business class start a new financial book - which is called Khatu (खातु). First they are worship of financial book with making a swastika in the middle of the book. They are writing shubh and labh with kumkum. There is a provision for worship of Mata Lakshmi - the goddess of wealth. Lord Ganesha and Maa Lakshmi are worshipped on this day. Saubhagya Panchami vrat is kept for happiness, prosperity and good luck.