Vivah Panchami (विवाह पंचमी) is a one of the best and popular Hindu festival Which we consider as the marriage anniversary of Lord Shri Ram and Mata Sita. According to the Hindu calendar 2022, Vivah Panchami is celebrated in Margashirsha month's the 5th day of Shukla Paksha. The day has special and auspicious because Purushottam Shri Ram and Mother Sita marriage happened on this day. This year the auspicious day of Vivah Panchami 2022 is on 28th November, Monday. On this day special worship and rituals are performed in the Hindu temples of Sita-Rama.
Vivah Pancham 2022 Grand celebrations are held in India and especially in Ayodhya, but in eastern Uttar Pradesh and Bihar, marriages are not performed on this day. Mithilanchal and Nepal in both states are very eager to celebrate this festival with great enthusiasm because Mother Sita was the daughter of that place. This Panchami has special significance and in all the Puranas. All the devotees enjoy this ritual with full grace, devotion and dedication. Know here the importance of Vivah Panchami 2022 festival, about the shubh muhurat time and method of worship.
2022 Vivah Panchami Shubh Muhurat and Time (विवाह पंचमी शुभ मुहूर्त)
- Vivah Panchami Date : Monday, November 28, 2022
- Panchami Tithi Begins : 16:26 PM on November 27, 2022
- Panchami Tithi Ends : 13:35 PM on November 28, 2022
2022 Vivah Puja Vidhi (विवाह पंचमी पूजा विधि)
- Get up early in the morning.
- Then take a bath and wear clean clothes for the puja.
- Do Meditate of Shri Ram with all your heart.(राम का ध्यान पूरे).
- Purify it by sprinkling Gangajal on a post (चौकी).
- Lay the Lala seat on the post (लाला आसन बिछाएं).
- Install the idol of Lord Rama and Mother Sita.
- Offer yellow clothes to Lord Rama.
- Offer red clothes to Sita.
- Tilak both the idols by lighting a ghee lamp.
- Offer incense to Lord Rama and Mother Sita (धूप करें).
- Worship by offering flowers, rauli (रौली), molly (मौली), rice (चावल), sandalwood, fruits, naivedya (नैवेद्य), akshat (अक्षत) etc.
- Offer fruits and flowers and do worship with rituals.
- Read the marriage context given in Balkand (बालकाण्ड विवाह प्रसंग).
- Perform aarti of Lord Rama and Mother Sita.
- Light earthen lamps and decorate your house with it.
- After performing the aarti, offer bhog to both.
- To recite Ramcharitmanas (रामचरितमानस) so that there is happiness and peace in your life and home.
2022 Vivah Panchami (विवाह पंचमी शुभ चौघड़िया)
- Labha - Gain : 07:00 AM to 08:22 AM
- Amrita - Best : 08:22 AM to 09:45 AM
- Shubha - Good : 11:08 AM to 12:30 PM
- Chara - Neutral : 03:16 PM to 04:38 PM
- Labha - Gain : 04:38 PM to 06:01 PM
- Shubha - Good : 07:38 PM to 09:16 PM
- Amrita - Best : 09:16 PM to 10:53 PM
- Chara - Neutral : 10:53 PM to 12:31 AM, December 09
- Labha - Gain : 03:46 AM to 05:23 AM, December 09
2022 Vivah Panchami Vat Katha (विवाह पंचमी की कथा)
Significance of Vivah Panchami (विवाह पंचमी का महत्व)
Hindu God and goddess Rama and Sita is most worshiped in India and we celebrate this day for marriage festival of them. Those who are facing problems in their marriage, If they are observing Vivah Panchami fast and worship Lord Rama and Mother Sita with rituals, then their marriage life will be happy. It is believed that with this vrat the chances of early marriage are formed as well as a suitable life partner is obtained. The married life of married people become happy by performing worship rituals on this day.
- Lala Ramswaroop Calendar 2022 PDF Download - लाला रामस्वरूप कैलेंडर 2022 Panchang in Hindi
- Tamil Calendar 2022 PDF - Tamil Monthly Panchangam 2022, Nalla Neram Today, Rasi Palan
- Bengali Marriage Dates in 2022 - Bengali Shubh Wedding Muhurat Calendar 2022 - बंगाली शादी मुहूर्त 2022