Sant Kabir Das was born in a Muslim family, but he got his education from a Hindu Guru. The memorable poems written by him became the main reason for his fame. On the day of "Kabir Jayanti", (संत कबीर दास जयंती) poem (कविताएँ), sermons and "jokes" written by Kabir Das are remembered. According to the Gregorian calendar, this festival falls in the month of May or June and on this day poems, sermons and teachings written by Kabir Das are remembered and people sing "magic songs" written by him. Grand celebrations are held in the city of Varanasi, where Kabir was born. And in many places, religious processions and "shobha yatras" are taken out, which culminate in temples.
Sant Kabirdas is one of best and famous poet, saint and social reformer of India. He is belongs to Muslim family but strongly influenced by his teacher Ramananda. Kabir Panth is a separate community in India. Sant Kabirdas is the known as founder of Kabir Panth and all members are known as Kabir Panthis. Sant Kabirdas Jayanti 2022 is on 4th, June 2022, Tuesday. Sant Kabirdas has written some some books, sung a Bhajans and doha as well. His famous books are Bijak, Sakhi Granth, Kabir Granthawali, Anurag Sagar and many more. This year the birth anniversary of Sant Kabir is on Jyeshtha Purnima and its very good for Sikh. Checkout the more information on Sant Kabir Das Jayanti 2022 or 645th Birth Anniversary of Sant Kabir date, images, dohe and poems list.
Sant Kabir Das Jayanti 2022 Date (Approximately 645th Birth Anniversary)
- June 14, 2022, Tuesday
- Purnima Tithi Starts : 09:02 PM on Jun 13, 2022
- Purnima Tithi Ends : 05:21 PM on Jun 14, 2022
Sant Kabir Das Jayanti 2022 Wishes Images and Photos
Sant Kabir Das Biography
- Born : 1398 Lahartara near Kashi (present-day Varanasi)
- Died : 1518
- Birth Place : Varanasi, Sayyid dynasty
- Death Place : Maghar, Lodhi dynasty
- Father's Name : Neeru
- Mother Name : Neema
- Wife Name : Dough
- Children : Kamal (son), Kamali (daughter)
- Education : Illiterate
- Hobby : Mysticism, theism, syncretism, poetry
- Known for : influencing the Bhakti movement, Sant Mat and Kabir Panth movements. Having hymns included in the Guru Granth Sahib.
- Movement : Bhakti (Ramananda's disciple)
- Main Cmpositions (Kabir das Poems) : Sakhi, Sabad, Ramani