Sai Satcharitra Parayanam and 108 Sai Baba Ashtothram (साईं बाबा) have been told in the previous post and now we are going to tell you Sai Katha vrat katha in Hindi (साईं बाबा व्रत कथा). We can do the Worship of Sai Baba at any time or all days but Guruvar is the perfect day for the sai baba, especially our wishes and achieve the goal. Child, Woman, elderly person can can observe Sai Baba's vrat. If you have special wish in your life goal the you have to do a 9 Thursday for the worship of Sai Baba. The worship of Sai Baba on the day of Guru Purnima (गुरु पूर्णिमा) has special significance. One must visit Baba on this day. It will sure give a desired results and all your wishes come true by the grace of Sai Baba.
People all over the world believe in the miracle of Sai Baba of Shirdi (शिर्डी के साईं बाबा), who takes away the sufferings of all the devotees. As per the belief that If your are going to the sai temple, you do not return empty handed. Everyone worships Sai Baba, irrespective of caste or religion, he fulfills everyone's wishes. If you want to maintain the special grace of Sai Baba, then know right here to get the information on Sai Baba Vrat Katha and aarti in Hindi PDF format.
Sai Baba Vrat Katha in Hindi PDF Download (साईं बाबा व्रत कथा हिंदी)
Sai Baba Aarti in Hindi PDF Download (साई बाबा आरती हिंदी)
Sai Baba Vrat Puja Vidhi (साईं बाबा व्रत पूजन विधि)
- The number of his vrat should be 9 Thursdays (9 गुरुवार).
- Wake up on Thursday early in the morning and take a bath in the Brahma Muhurta (ब्रह्म मुहूर्त में उठकर स्नान करें).
- Now take the resolution of the meditation and fast of Sai Baba (ध्यान और व्रत का संकल्प करें).
- a yellow flower or a necklace of that flower for Sai worship (पीले फूल का हार बना लें).
- Offer sprinkle flowers, roli and akshat to Sai Baba (पुष्प, रोली और अक्षत के छीटें दें).
- intact and yellow flowers in hand and listen to their story (पीले फूल हाथ में रखकर उनकी कथा सुनें).
- Offer gram flour laddus or other yellow sweets (बेसन के लड्डू भोग लगा लगाए).
- Distribute the prasad among all (प्रसाद सभी में वितरण कर दें).
- If possible, please donate (अगर संभव हो सके तो दान जरूर करें).
- In the evening, light a lamp in front of Sai Baba and visit the nearest temple (दीपक जलाकर उनके मंदिर में दर्शन करने जाएं).
- During the last vrat you feed the poor and donate to the Brahmin.
- Give Sai Baba Vrat Books to Relatives and Neighbors (साईं बाबा के व्रत की किताबें दे).
Please keep in mind that after completing the 9 vrat, you must have to feed the poor and donate them as much as possible, also need to do the Udyapan puja.
Rules of Sai Baba Vrat or Fasting (साईं बाबा व्रत के नियम)
- You can start the vrat on any Thursday by taking the name of Sai Baba.
- Woman, man and even children can do the this vrat also.
- starting the fast, We need to take a vow to observe fast for 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th or 21st of Thursdays.
- You can take a fruit like milk, tea, fruits, sweets etc.
- By observing fasting methodically (विधिपूर्वक व्रत), one get the desired results (फल की प्राप्ति होती है).
- You must have to visit Sai Baba's temple on vrat day.
- Doing 9 Sai Baba's Thursdays in a systematic way definitely gives the desired result.
- For the accomplishment for which you are fasting, pray to Baba with a pure heart.
- This fast can be observed on all auspicious and inauspicious days like Sutak, Patak, Shradh.
- If due to any reason you are not able to do the fast on any Thursday, except that Thursday, fast on the subsequent Thursday.
- After completing the fast, do the Udyapan as well (व्रतोद्यापन करें).
- One thing must be kept in mind during the fast that there should be a feeling of unwavering devotion and dedication towards Shri Sai in your mind.
- At the fasting, if women have menstrual problems or due to any reason they cannot observe the fast, then that Thursday should not be counted as 9th Thursday and instead of that Thursday, it should be done on 9th Thursday.